FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER/manufacturer/waste water treatment plant/environmental technology
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Senior Management
Environmental technology company with focus in waste water/waste oil treatment with small plants in Hong Kong and China – is looking for a FINANCE & ACOUNTING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA/ACCA would be an advantage.
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Accounting, of which preferably with over 2 years manufacturing experience
- Experience on due diligence, financial modeling and valuation skills is an advantage.
- Solid experience in managing full set of account, from new company set up to monthly financial reporting and cash flow budgeting.
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong / PRC accounting standards and taxation.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadline.
- Business level in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Report to the Director
- Responsible for leading an Accounting team of 2 subordinates in Hong Kong office
- Fully responsible for all accounting duties of the HK plant , as well as oversee and review accounting issues of Dongguan China plant
- Responsible for overseeing daily accounting functions, month-end closing and reporting, group consolidation, fiscal year-end audit and taxation affairs;
- Preparing financial and management reports as required;
- Responsible for statutory audit and tax;
- Liaise with external auditors, bankers, legal and tax advisers;
- Monitoring and reviewing accounts of plant in China;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as per required.
- No or very few China trip is needed
- Candidate with more solid managerial level experience will be considered for the post of Senior Finance & Accounting Manager
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.