Our Company, an established real estate investment & development firm with an expanding presence in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan, and the West Coast of North America, as well as hotel operation business, is seeking an experienced professional accountant to fill the following position:
Finance & Accounting Officer
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and accounting support to Head of Finance Division of the Group;
- Monitor the day-to-day running of the Accounts Department;
- Compilation of the Group's financial projection & budget;
- Assist day-to-day operation of the treasury functions and timely cash flow reports to management;
- Handling loans administration and KYC compliance issue;
- Liaison with working team of different business units of the Group in HK, Taiwan, PRC, Canada; and
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Attend to bank account opening procedure and KYC compliance
- Degree holder in accounting and or financial disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in supervision of an accounting team;
- Knowledge of banking operations and KYC formalities an advantage;
- Mature, presentable, well-organized, detailed-oriented, analytical mind;
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Language skills in spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Ethical and proper handling of confidential information is a MUST; and
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer 5 1/2 days week to the right candidates, interested parties, please send your application together with full C.V. stating availability, present and expected salary to email@example.com.