Our client is a leading HK Listed manufacturing company. They are recruiting a highly ambitious Finance Director to lead their finance team.
- Participate and contribute to strategic planning to meet company's goals and operating policies
- Responsible for strategic financial planning, project accounting, preparing consolidated account, financial budgets, cash flow projections, risk management, tax planning and treasury function of the group
- Ensure the compliances with Hong Kong listing rules and regulations
- Maintain good relationship with shareholders, bankers, potential investors, analysts and stakeholders
- Identify and assess investment opportunities to enhance the company’s growth prospects
- Qualified CPA with a degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 12+ years experience in manufacturing or retail experience required
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong listed rules and China regulations required
- Strong knowledge in merger and acquisitions, investor relations, with main focus in PRC market is essential
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence a broad range of stakeholders
- Good People Management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please submit your application, in strict confidence, to mail to: email@example.com
quoting Ref No. AG 934
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.