Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Finance Director, Asia
- Market leading global consultancy
- Strategic finance role
- Based in Hong Kong
Our client is a global consultancy and advisory firm, working with a prestigious client base around the world. Supporting their clients through critical issues, they are renowned for their specialist skills in helping organisations navigate through turmoil and unforeseen matters. They are now looking for a high caliber Finance Director to lead the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting directly to the Head of Asia and the Group CFO, you will be a key member of the senior management team. This is a key role to strategically advise the direction of growth for the region, drive changes and ultimately improve profitability. Supporting the management team you will help them understand the financial impacts of decisions, evaluate pricing and proposals and efficiency across resource planning and management. You will also lead the finance team on all reporting, controls and analysis. You will liaise with third party professionals and be responsible for tax, treasury and cash management initiatives. Most importantly, you will work across multiple jurisdictions in a dynamic and diverse stakeholder partnership group.
Suitable candidates should possess the following:
- ACA or CPA qualified with a Big 4 audit background and 8-10 years’ experience with a blue chip multinational corporation
- Experienced in working in a complex, matrix reporting and regional role
- Proven interpersonal skills to influence multiple stakeholders in an effective manner, change mindsets and align differing opinions to a common objective
- A proactive and positive mindset, and ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Able to drive change and shape the structure and processes to bring improvements and efficiency to the business
- In depth experience of working in Asia and in particular in China, being familiar with the tax and legal implications of China
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply” button. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131
Follow us on to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities. LinkedIn