Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Finance & Enterprise Performance Senior Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > IT Management
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Finance Strategy and Transformation professionals design the vision and strategy for the finance organization and assessing capabilities to achieve high performance. They will design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Understand client challenges and issues in Finance Strategy, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management
- Propose integrated solutions that combines strategy, processes, organization structure and technology to address the issues
- Develop a practical project approach to implement the solutions.
- Define and obtain buy-in from stakeholders of the value that will be delivered with the proposed solutions
- Lead project teams to implement large-scale transformation projects in:
- Finance strategy
- Finance organization design
- Enterprise Shared Services
- Finance process re-engineering
- Finance capability development
- Enterprise performance management
- Finance technology implementation
- Deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership in Finance Strategy and Transformation, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management.
- Train and develop finance consulting teams to enhance capabilities in designing and implementing innovative solutions for clients
- Experience in Finance Strategy & Transformation
- Experience in Shared Services Planning, Design and Implementation
- Deep skills in include required skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- 5-8 years of work experience in relevant disciplines
Professional Skill Requirement:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose only.