Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Report to Manager, Financial Reporting & Tax and manage the financial accounting and regulatory reporting compliance with statutory regulation
- Ensure all reports comply with the corporate reporting requirements
- Coordinate statutory audits and reporting with external parties
- Perform professional business analysis and advise on accounting treatment and accounting policy review
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business related discipline with full membership of HKICPA or equivalent is required
- At least 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial reporting experience.
- Audit experience in international accounting firms is preferred
- In-depth knowledge on the reporting requirements bound by various agreements, US GAAP, SOX and Corporate accounting policy
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills to audience of all levels
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Candidates with lesser experience would be considered for Associate Manager, Finance