- Work life balance
- Fast-paced environment
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with a diversified portfolio businesses operating in Hong Kong and Pacific Asia. They are looking for Finance Manager to cope with their growth.
About the role
As a Financial manager, you will report to the Finance Director, mainly responsible is to manage and oversee the timely and accurate recording of general ledger entries, including cost allocation, month-end and year-end closing activities in accordance with local accounting standards and IFRS. Prepare financial reports including ad hoc management reports, financial budgets / forecasts, trend / variance analyses and commentaries, and ensure variances and reconciling items are identified and resolved in a timely manner
You also need to implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the timeliness, accuracy and quality of general ledger accounting and financial reporting, actively involved in daily operations across departments and partner with relevant internal stakeholders to drive effective problem-solving and high productivity.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting.
- Commercially-minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Dedicated individual with excellent work commitment, detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.