" Your Requirements, Our Actions ! "
Since 1998, we have been engaged in placing Managerial and Functional positions for local and multinational companies in ICT, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing and Trading industries.
M I S S I O N
Professionally match the requirements and aspirations of our clients and candidates to their mutual benefits and satisfaction through our unwavering service.
* * * * * *
For enquiries, please call ( 852 ) 2375-1000 or send email to : email@example.com
Marketing Manager | F.I. ( Ref. MM-ml-SC0124 )
|Work exp||5 Years To 12 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Special / extra leave|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
- Flourishing Financial Services Company
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Incentive & Bonus
- 5-day Working Week
Our client, a fast-growing professional services provider in the finance sector, is earnestly looking for an experienced and high calibre to set up join their marketing team.
- Establish, lead and develop a strong marketing team;
- Develop and implement brand-building marketing strategies;
- Plan, manage and execute all forms of marketing, PR communications and activities within annual marketing budget;
- Liaise with different departments to organize marketing and event activities;
- Lead and supervise marketing collaterals as well as the communications and design function;
- Build up strong relationship with media / agencies and monitor their performance;
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies;
- Manage and control marketing budget and expenses.
- Degree of Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines;
- More than 5 years of all-round marketing experience in financial industry preferably with strong PR and social media experience;
- Experience in PRC market is highly preferred;
- Excellent communication skills with written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, Well-organized, Proactive and Innovative.