DCH Logistics Company Limited is one of the major logistics companies in mainland China. We manage various logistics centers with multi-temperature warehousing in Hong Kong, Macao, and mainland China and provide professional and diversified solutions for one-stop logistics supply chain to our client. We invite high-caliber incumbent to apply the following position:
Finance Manager (Ref: LOG-FM)
- Reporting to the financial controller and work closely with senior management, as well as business unit heads on financial planning, operational budget, operating cost review and resources effectiveness and efficiency appraisal;
- To perform and review management analysis reports including financial variances analysis, operational analysis reports, quarterly forecast and yearly budgeting reports;
- Ensure the implementation of proper internal control procedures and compliance with internal accounting policies;
- Assist to oversee the management reporting of the logistics business in HK, Macao and PRC and perform other ad hoc tasks as requested;
- Occasionallytravel to the PRC when necessary.
- Degree holder in Accounting or member of HKICPA or equivalent professional body;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably from logistics industry;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and Putonghua;
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount to the successful candidate. Interested candidates please send by mail or email your resume together with salary expectation to:
Human Resources Department, DCH Logistics Company Limited
67-73 Fuk Hi Street, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Yuen Long, New Territories.
E-mail address: email@example.com
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.