About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Finance Manager, Regulatory Reporting, Banking, 1297 (HKD500,000 per annum)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Cost Accounting
Banking / Finance > Treasury
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong, China and Asia. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber Finance candidate to join them.
- Oversee the Accounting and Reporting Functions in the Finance Department
- Handle full set of book keeping of the subsidiaries in Hong Kong
- Effectively manage the accounts payable functions
- Monitor the General Ledger Account Ownership process
- Manage the daily and monthly financial accounting and reports
- University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines
- 5 years or above experience in Banking and Finance with practical experience in foreign banks
- Solid experience in managing bookkeeping, accounts payable & receivable, GL reconciliation & control and HKMA returns
- Knowledge in Project Management and Treasury products
- Strong Computer skills with excellent technical skills in MS Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.