集友銀行1947年在香港註冊開業，現為中國銀行(香港)有限公司附屬機構。本行多年來以 "立基香港、連通中港、聯繫華僑"，努力辦成一家具有中國傳統風格的現代化銀行。以 "審慎經營，銳意拓展"為發展策略。邁入二十一世紀，本行與時並進，致力轉變營銷模式，銳意拓展私人投資理財及工商融資業務，並利用不斷創新的先進科技提升資源運用效益。
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd. It has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only keeping pace with the world, but growing in stature and continuously working to improve itself and its services.
We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) to fill in the following position.
For more information of our career opportunities, please visit our website www.chiyubank.com
- Perform bank wide financial analysis
- Prepare and review management reports
- Coordinate year end statutory audit and annual budget
- Provide support to business units and liaise with internal or external parties
- Undertake ad hoc projects
- Degree or above in accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in management reporting and accounting in Banking industry
- With audit experience from large sized audit firm is an advantage
- Organized, analytical and detailed minded with good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website ( http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. or fax to 28430133. Please quote the reference number.