We are a listed company with more than 3,000 employees in Asia. Over the past 30 years, we have evolved from a single asset property developer in Hong Kong to an international company with diversified businesses in real estates, hospitality and healthcare across the region. It is our PEOPLE who create the HKRI success. We pride ourselves on having a collegial working environment where our employees can make things happen and paint the future of HKRI together. If you want to pursue a rewarding and challenging career and accelerate your professional development with us, we invite you to apply for the following position.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Accounting > Financial Analyst
The incumbent will provide technical support to Corporate Finance & Treasury Department. He/She will assist in acquisition and investment analysis, due diligence, documentation, financial modelling, cash flow projection and ad hoc assignment.
- Degree holder with major in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience in financial modeling with knowledge of using Bloomberg;
- CFA candidate and/or qualified accountant, audit experience a plus;
- Strong analytical mind and investment sense, preferably with securities and currencies trading experience;
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective working relationships with counterparts;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications;
- Ability to work independently but willing to seek guidance when needed;
- Energetic and self-motivated team player;
- Well-organized, mature, dedicated and able to work under pressure.