· Work life balance
· Fast-paced environment
· Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate with a diversified portfolio businesses operating in Hong Kong and Pacific Asia. They are looking for Financial analyst to cope with their growth.
About the role
As a Financial analyst , you will report to the Finance Manager, mainly responsible is to provide analytical support with the objective to enhance revenue growth and improve company profitability and productivity, assist in developing financial and statistical reporting through metrics, KPI's and variance analysis to support management decision making.
You also need to proactively manage relationship with and expectation of key stakeholders across business units in relation to financial and management reporting areas. Work closely with BU's to identify and analyze key drivers for financial performance. Involve in development of annual budget. Perform budget, forecast and trend analysis and recommend relevant actions and initiatives.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- 2 years of accounting experience from Big4.
- Commercially-minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Dedicated individual with excellent work commitment, detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.