SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Financial Analyst (CHK)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Financial Analyst
- Prepare regular financial analysis reports
- Perform business performance analysis and explain findings
- Perform investment /Capex analysis as per Group policy and management requirement, prepare yearly capex budget
- Coordinate with business departments about budget and target of Hong Kong as per Group policy and management requirement
- Collaborate with Management and business departments by providing financial analysis support in order to assist the business running efficiently and profitably
- Keep monitoring the business performance from time to time and alert management if the performance out of the track
- Conduct yearly financial review and provide information to management and HR in order to perform business appraisal
- Other assignments from CFO or Finance Analysis Manager
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years of directly related accounting/finance experience in multinational company
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and research abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and across functional groups
- Accuracy of reported results within tight deadlines
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Solid Microsoft Office skills especially in excel
- Can travel in the region per work requirement
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.