CITIC Securities, whose A shares are dual listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and H shares are listed on the main board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, is a leading investment bank in China. CITIC Securities International Company Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities is located in the heart of Asia’s financial center – Hong Kong, we offer comprehensive financial services to individual, high-net-worth, institutional and corporate clients in providing capital market advisory services, security brokerage, equity research and asset management. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused international investment bank and we invite high caliber talents to join us.
Financial Analyst, Debt Capital Markets
- Provide full support on structuring and executing debt financingtransactionsand other varies linked types of transactions.
- Assist in the origination and execution of debt capital markets transactions.
- Preparation of pitchbook, and documentation materials for debt capital markets transactions.
- Prepare market updates and client marketing documents.
- Co-ordinate with the professional parties in relation to theissuing and underwritingprocess.
- Conduct analysis on new issues and credit analysis on target clients.
- Coordinate with debt capital markets team of CITIC Securities.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s).Master or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years’ corporate finance experience with a reputable investment bank or related legal/advisory environment.
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out investment activities.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Please apply with full resume (including current and expected salary) quoting the reference number to the Human Resources Department, CITIC Securities International Company Limited, 26/F, CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, HK. You may choose to fax to (852) 2104 6288 or e-mail to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after 3 months.
For further information on our Company, please visit our website: www.citics.com.hk