September 30, 2016 FORTIS METALS IS HIRING:
Job Title: Financial and Administrative Assistant
Location: Central, Hong Kong
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Fortis Metals Ltd
Approx. starting time: November 2016 =============================================================
Fortis Metals Ltd (www.fortismetals.com), incorporated in January 2014, has many years of experience in the Trading of Metal Commodities. Our company works on an international level, including but not limited with China and other parts of Asia, as well as with Europe, North America and South-America. Our company is rapidly expanding and therefore offering career advancement opportunities.
Financial And Administrative Assistant
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
The primary purpose of the finance and administrative assistant is to perform general administrative tasks under the guidance of the finance manager. The Finance and Administrative Assistant will have particular responsibility for 4 key areas: - Financial administration - Maintaining accounts - Providing support for the commercial team - Administering managing records
Including but not limited to:
· Check, process and record payments, administer invoices and expenses
· reconcile transactions in finance statements
· stock management
· handle daily office operations and general administration duties
· complete ad hoc projects as assigned.
· Higher diploma, Associate Degree.
· Preferably minimum 2 years of professional experience.
· Must have general bookkeeping knowledge and understand business operations.
· Proficient in working with MS Office (eg excel)
· Proficient in English (English is the language used in the office) and Cantonese, both spoken and written. Good command of Mandarin Chinese preferred.
· Mature, self-motivated, hardworking and able to work independently
- Reliable and respecting the confidentiality of the company's business.