- No. 1 Role
- Growing Business
- Attractive Salary Package
About the company
Our client is a renowned international organization in the consumer products sector and rapidly expanding in Greater China. They have a strong track record and a timeless brand history. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager of APAC, you will lead a team of around 12+ and be responsible for all finance and accounting matters in Greater China. You will monitor the accounting / financial reporting processes, internal controls and compliance. You will drive budget and forecast exercise, conduct financial analysis and provides insightful business recommendations for the stakeholders. You will lead strategic projects within APAC and ensure the on-time completion and smooth execution.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, CPA qualified is a must.
- Good knowledge in China GAAP, transfer pricing and VAT is preferred.
- Strong business acumen, independent and articulate with the passion to deliver
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, with Mandarin as a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Charlotte Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.