• University degree (Bachelor or Masters) in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields.
• Successful proven track-record in management position in finance or controlling (or consulting background) with previous experience in leading a team of at least 5 people
• Strong knowledge of Chinese and Hong Kong accounting standards and GAAP as well as IFRS
• Very good experience in financial controlling, budget planning and financial strategy forecast
• Previous work experience in foreign invested company preferred
• Experienced in using ERP/SAP systems
• Familiar with all work related IT-applications
• Language skills:English (fluent), Chinese (fluent), German (good knowledge preferred)
• Setting up and maintaining financial systems and tools, perspective SAP or equivalent roll-out
• Financial consolidation of Greater China business units
• Setting up and maintaining strict cost and resource allocation as well as performance control and reporting system on monthly basis
• Support achieving new strategic targets for service sales by monitoring sales process, resources allocation and order execution
• Preparation of yearly financial plans and budgets for the operation of the company
• Ensure compliance with relevant (PRC, HK, TWN) tax laws and other laws and regulations related to the financial management of a company registered in the PRC, HK or TWN, including relevant registrations with authorities, capital verification etc.
• Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of monthly and quarterly reports according to Chinese and international requirements.
• Preparation of company’s financial annual reports and audit
• Preparing documents for board meetings and maintain relevant documentation of board resolutions, minutes of meetings etc.
• Conducting deep analysis of business operation and / or special tasks as required from time to time
Elly Lui - 2627 5236