Convoy Financial Group is the leading Independent Financial Advisory conglomerate in Hong Kong, strives in providing professional financial services in achieving various financial goals of customers. We are looking for high caliber candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Accounting > Financial Controller
Management > General Management
Accounting > Senior Management
As a rapidly growing financial institution and the leading Independent Financial Advisory conglomerate in Hong Kong, Convoy Group strives to provide the best in class, multifaceted financial services for our customers.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
- Provide strong support to the Group Chief Financial Officer on overall financial plans and policies, accounting practices and projects
- Lead the finance team and be responsible for financial, management reporting and financial analysis
- Responsible for cash resources planning, cash flow management and budget forecasting
- In-charge of year-end audit
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures and establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Supervise daily treasury activities including cash flow and liquidity management, payment control and accounting operations
- Formulate tax planning
- Ensure compliance with regulations of budgetary reporting requirements
- Provide support on accounting and finance matters to group companies across the region
- Participate in ad hoc projects as requested by management
- Degree or above in Accounting or Finance. CPA or qualified accreditation.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in listed companies and audit field, in which 3 years of supervisory experience in financial services industry
- Solid financial management experience, preferably with prior experience in supporting the corporate management levels
- Strong analytical skills, detail-minded, positive attitude with good business acumen
- Devoted with strong leadership skills and people management skills
- Good problem solving and strategic planning skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus