V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments and residences under the “V Serviced Apartments” and “V Residences” brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartment and residence units, including 133 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 33 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 59 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 112 residences at the group’s first fully-fledged residence Castle One by V at One Castle Road.
V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality residences and serviced apartments across the region.
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Skill||knowledge Sun, knowledge Comanche|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Dental plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Financial Controller
- Leading and heading the finance department, reporting to the Group General Manager;
- Implementing short- and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures, aiming to improve workflows and efficiencies;
- Preparing annual budgets, forecasts and regular reporting and analyses;
- Monitoring, auditing and reporting on departmental financial performances including the development, procurement, marketing and leasing departments;
- Implement cost control, inventory management including checks and audits;
- Responsible for month end and year end closings, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial data and integrity;
- Tax planning for group companies, cash flow management, preparing accounting reports and analysis;
- Liaising with bankers, auditors, government departments and other relevant parties.
- Qualified accountant with at least 10-12 years' relevant experience preferably in the real estate and/or hospitality industry, at least 5 years at supervisory level;
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to coach and develop finance team members to become true partners with other departments in the organization;
- High degree of professionalism, ethics and accuracy in work, working knowledge of ERP Systems (Sun, Comanche systems preferred);
- People motivator, strong self-initiative and committed;
- Hands-on, can do, organized and systematic, detail-oriented and passion for the real estate/hospitality sector is a must;
- A finance leader with strong business acumen and business sense. Humility to learn and adapt;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, time-keeping bonus, meal allowance, OT meal allowance, public holiday, educational sponsorship scheme, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment-related purposes.