RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for yourbusiness growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
company enquiry hotline: 852 2388 7911
company enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Job Seekers directly apply use only: email@example.com
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
Financial Director/Financial Controller/Senior Accounting Manager (Manufacturing Industry - PRC)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Housing allowance, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
|Salary (HKD)||$65,000 - $85,000|
Our clients , one of Leading and Listed Manufacturing Group in HK and PRC, they are looking for :
Financial Director / Financial Controller / Senior Financial and Accounting Manager ( 65 - 85K )
*** Salary package will be in the range of $65k-$85k monthly plus discretionary bonus. Other benefits include group medical, MPF, Annual leave: 17 days, Share option, 2 round-trip tickets, accommodation provided by company, tax equalization, etc.
- Report to the Regional Head of Finance ( CFO ) in Asia ( Chinese ) functionally for the effective control, management, overall financial performance of the company in the designated region in mainland China.
- Direct and control the Finance and Credit Control functions in the designated region which involves the development and implementation of relevant strategies and plans as well as monitoring the day-to-day conduct of the various functions.
- Provide advice, services and guidance on matters relating to business planning and control, and the company's fulfillment of its financial obligations to its stakeholders.
- Assist in negotiating with shareholders of various JVs on matters at the shareholders’ level for safeguarding the interests of the company in the designated region.
- Monitor and review the internal control procedures of various subsidiaries and JVs in the designated region and propose and implement necessary procedures
- Qualified Accountant with a degree in Finance or accounting, holder of Degree would be advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of senior finance/accounting management experience in Manufacturing Industry, of which at least 3 years stationing experience in mainland China
- Big 4 CPA firm experience is an advantage ( but not a must )
- Experience in station or travel to PRC is an advantage
- Solid experience to handle JVs manufacturing company in PRC
- Solid JV experience and able to manage social sensitivities in mainland China
- Thorough understanding of financial and accounting practices in mainland China
- Strong leadership, social, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral presentation skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Station in mainland China is a must ( Non GuangZhou area - Candidates who CANNOT station in PRC, this position is not suitable for you. )
*** We are opened to non-HK candidates too
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.
Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with:
- CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY
- JOB TITLE in your EMAIL SUBJECT
Thank you for your application!