Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and RespectAccumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Financial Management Manager - Financial Analyst (Ref: GC8011-FA-SCMP)
Assist in the formulation of capital management system for assessing the capital adequacy of the bank in relation to its overall risk profile in accordance with the requirements of Basel III. Review and establish the policies and procedures in respect of liquidity risk and interest rate risk in compliance with the guidelines of HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or related disciplines; preferably with professional qualification in CFA / FRM;
At least 3 years banking experience in liquidity or interest rate risk management for banking book;
- Candidate with experience in liquidity risk management will be considered in first priority;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III CAR or Basel III LCR and relevant HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; independent and possession of good problem-solving ability;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in ALM / BLR system and Oracle application is highly preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Financial Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.