Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. Founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity and partnership.
The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Hongkong Land’s properties attract the world’s foremost companies and luxury brands.
Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer.
Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange as its primary listing, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high caliber personnel for the following positions:-
Financial Planning Analyst
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Financial Controller
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Create financial models on potential investments
- Update financial model of active projects with actual financials on a periodic basis
- Review the financials or assumptions provided by our potential or existing partners
- Review actual results of investments against original assumptions
- Prepare internal property valuations
- Conduct market research and prepare competitors and partners’ analysis
- Prepare budget and projection exercises
- Prepare ad hoc financial analyses and research
The incumbent should possess the following:
- Degree holder preferably with 5 years of relevant experience and finalist of professional accounting bodies
- Strong analytical ability and excellent skill in financial modeling
- Familiar with IFRS and HKFRS
- Effective communication with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is an advantage
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- Self-motivated, passionate and willing to learn
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Financial Planning Analyst)