For three decades, the world’s most prominent companies have relied on us to provide value-added brand loyalty, concierge and assistance solutions to engage their customers. Aspire Lifestyles’ full suite of services includes concierge services, experiential offerings, benefits development, assistance services and insurance solutions.
Now join us and embark on a unique journey into an environment that provides ample opportunities for you to exceed your customers’ expectations and grow!
Financial Planning and Analysis Assistant Manager / Manager
This position is responsible for providing value added financial reviews and analysis on the performance of Aspire business and operations. This position is able to plan, control, manage, analyze financials in meeting the company objectives.
Report administratively and functionally to CFO Aspire Asia and/or any other employee as designated by the Management from time to time.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly end closing. Prepare the financial statements, regulatory reports and management reports, budget/forecast vs. actual P&L variance, to ensure prompt accurate and complete internal and external reporting.
- Involve in all forecasting, budgeting and facilitate management decision-making in a long term development planning
- Work proactively with other functions/departments to improve the business efficiency and support the business
- Perform profitability analysis of the various customers and service lines, extracting financial information from accounting systems, compiling statistics, reports and other requirements
- Prepare and review balance sheet schedules, NF links, bank reconciliation to ensure prompt clearance of reconciliation items.
- Manage annual audit exercise and tax submission/assessment.
- Responsible for all tax issues/computation submission.
- Responsible for QPI computation and analysis
- Work with Corporate & regional team for any financial system enhancement as well as provide training to staff
- Review and re-engineer the existing work flow to maintain high efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that business improvement performance targets and related KPIs are met
- Ensure adherence to GAPP and Group Accounting Manual/Policy
- Work closely with all internal and external customers in ensuring the business objective of the company is met
- Attend any ad-hoc assignments or projects required by the Company
Required Experience and Skills
- Must be well-versed in MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Computerized Accounting System
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership and management skills
- Attention to details and results-driven
- Experience in process documentation and financial analysis
- at least 3-5 years of managerial experience preferably gained in multinational organizations
- at least 2-3 years auditing experience with Big 4 CPA firms
- University graduate preferred in Accounting/ Finance
- A qualified accountant, preferably Chartered Accountant
- Good spoken and written English / Chinese / Mandarin communication skill
- Candidate with more relevant and supervisory experiences will be considered as Manager role