Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Financial Services Digital Consultant
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > IT Management
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
FS Digital professionals have deep digital skills and knowledge who serve financial services clients.
Their insights, experience and credentials come from deep industry expertise and/or client experience which gives them deep knowledge of our digital offerings – Digital Strategy, Digital Customer, Channels and Markets, Digital Analytics, Digital Enterprise services, and the adoption of mobile technology with connected devices, connected people, and connected machines to create new products, customers, and value propositions.
Individuals are responsible for delivering digital programs that help our clients get the most out of collaboration, mobility and analytics to enrich customer experiences and interactions across their entire operation. They may be required to develop new digital strategies, implement digital technologies, or run digital processes.
Individuals help to develop key approaches needed to bring the client through the journey, and they also help identify issues and risks, with proposed mitigation measures to address these concerns as part of the engagement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing estimating, forecasting and work planning assistance
- Supervising digital banking / insurance process and functional design activities
- Design new business operating models, connected product platforms, analytics and collaboration capabilities using digital technologies
- Creating business requirements on mobility, customer experience, customer and marketing analytics
- Design multi-channel digital customer experiences, digital customer interactions, digital sales and digital channel distribution options with digital technologies
- Develop customer insight to support campaign team in defining the campaign opportunity (for Hypothesis-led campaigns)
- Supporting status reporting, including issue and risk identification, and interdependencies
- First tier University Bachelor or Master with major in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting
- More than 4-5 years work experience in core banking system OR
- 2-3 years in consulting and 2-3 years in banking industry
- Good English and Chinese Communication Skills
- Willing to travel within region for projects
Skills Track: Digital - Experience leading a work stream
Capabilities: Digital Banking / Insurance