Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
[FMCG-Health Care] General Trade Sales Supervisor / Assistant Manager / Manager
|Work exp||3 Years To 10 Years|
|Skill||Sales Management, Business Development, Channel Management|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Our client is a Market Leader in Health Care / Nutrition, their products sold around the world. They are now looking for a General Trade Sales Talent to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To achieve sales & merchandising target with assigned accounts
- Identify market opportunities and develop strategies and tactics for running the business
- Provide fact-based rationale to support forecast and control the expenses
- Develop and maintain close relationship with external customers and internal working partners
- Post-secondary education
- At least 4 years sales/business development experience, plus minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Solid field sales experience in FMCG general trade environment
- Flexible supervisory style and highly responsive to market changes
- Strong communication, negotiation, and people management skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, aggressive, self-motived and able to work under pressure
- People-oriented and multi-national culture
- Join the market leader not just in Hong Kong, but globally
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong career progression and great opportunities to grow
*Another Persaon Care MNC client is looking for General Trade Sales Supervisor, great opporunity to grow and and excellent package.
Interested parties, please to submit your application to Rita Fong with your current and expected salary at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.