Growing People. Powering Business. What about us? Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices...
Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
[FMCG-Health Care] Key Account Manager / Assistant Key Account Manager
Our client is a Market Leader in Health Care / Nutrition, their products sold around the world. They are now looking for a (Assistant) Key Account Manager to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with specific key accounts (supermarket / conveniece store / drug chain)
- Develop & execute sales plan, pricing & distribution strategy, budgeting and forecasting
- Provides Sales & Marketing management with accurate and timely reports such as sales forecast, stock forecast and recommendations on marketing program effectiveness and competitive activity
- Conduct market research , sales analysis, business review and customer presentation to identify sales problems or opportunities, improve market intelligence and supports trade promotion or consumer promotion effectiveness
- University degree in Marketing or Business field
- A minimum of 4 years’ key account management experience from FMCG industry, with experience in trade marketing would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills, with strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills
- Strong analytical skill, self-motived, resourceful, hands-on and result-driven
- People-oriented and multi-national culture
- Join the market leader not just in Hong Kong, but globally
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong career progression
- Great Opportunities to grow or transfer internally
*Another Persaon Care MNC client is looking for Key Account Manager, great culture and and excellent package.
*Another Worldwide Market Leader client in Food category is looking for Assistant Key Account Manager / Senior Key Accout Executive, strong colleberative culture and excellent package.
Interested parties, please to submit your application to Rita Fong with your current and expected salary at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.