Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
[FMCG-Health Care] Key Account Manager / Assistant Key Account Manager
|Work exp||3 Years To 10 Years|
|Skill||Sales Management, Business Development, Channel Management|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Our client is a Market Leader in Health Care / Nutrition, their products sold around the world. They are now looking for a (Assistant) Key Account Manager to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with specific key accounts (supermarket / conveniece store / drug chain)
- Develop & execute sales plan, pricing & distribution strategy, budgeting and forecasting
- Provides Sales & Marketing management with accurate and timely reports such as sales forecast, stock forecast and recommendations on marketing program effectiveness and competitive activity
- Conduct market research , sales analysis, business review and customer presentation to identify sales problems or opportunities, improve market intelligence and supports trade promotion or consumer promotion effectiveness
- University degree in Marketing or Business field
- A minimum of 4 years’ key account management experience from FMCG industry, with experience in trade marketing would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills, with strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills
- Strong analytical skill, self-motived, resourceful, hands-on and result-driven
- People-oriented and multi-national culture
- Join the market leader not just in Hong Kong, but globally
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong career progression
- Great Opportunities to grow or transfer internally
*Another Persaon Care MNC client is looking for Key Account Manager, great culture and and excellent package.
*Another Worldwide Market Leader client in Food category is looking for Assistant Key Account Manager / Senior Key Accout Executive, strong colleberative culture and excellent package.
Interested parties, please to submit your application to Rita Fong with your current and expected salary at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.