Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
[FMCG-Person Care] Senior Trade Marketing Manager
|Work exp||7 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
- Responsible for the Trade marketing and product management, manage trade promotion budget, improve ROI and ensure resources are spent in the best Practice
- To formulate, execute and evaluate all below-the-line promotion activities for both modern trade and general trade channels
- Develop category strategy and priorities with sales growth plan
- Monitoring pricing structure and manage to deliver gross profit targets; channel performance and promotion effectiveness
- Analyze and monitoring category sales trends to make sure that we have the right product mix overall and at each channel
- Ensure corporate identity and brand character in trade marketing activities are adherence to corporate guideline
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team in conducting trade activities in line with brand strategy
- Build connection with trade partners such as distributors, service providers, key accounts specially in communicating trade marketing planning and brand strategy
- Degree holder in Business Management or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in Trade Marketing from FMCG industry is a MUST, with experience in key account or brand marketing would be an advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Creative thinking, Analytical, Resourceful and Persistence
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skill
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Trade Marketing Manager
- Competitive package and benefits
- Well-established MNC
- Great Opportunities to grow or transfer internally internationally
Interested parties, please to submit your application to Rita Fong with your current and expected salary at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.