Growing People. Powering Business. What about us? Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices...
Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
[FMCG-Person Care] Senior Trade Marketing Manager
- Responsible for the Trade marketing and product management, manage trade promotion budget, improve ROI and ensure resources are spent in the best Practice
- To formulate, execute and evaluate all below-the-line promotion activities for both modern trade and general trade channels
- Develop category strategy and priorities with sales growth plan
- Monitoring pricing structure and manage to deliver gross profit targets; channel performance and promotion effectiveness
- Analyze and monitoring category sales trends to make sure that we have the right product mix overall and at each channel
- Ensure corporate identity and brand character in trade marketing activities are adherence to corporate guideline
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team in conducting trade activities in line with brand strategy
- Build connection with trade partners such as distributors, service providers, key accounts specially in communicating trade marketing planning and brand strategy
- Degree holder in Business Management or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in Trade Marketing from FMCG industry is a MUST, with experience in key account or brand marketing would be an advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Creative thinking, Analytical, Resourceful and Persistence
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skill
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Trade Marketing Manager
- Competitive package and benefits
- Well-established MNC
- Great Opportunities to grow or transfer internally internationally
Interested parties, please to submit your application to Rita Fong with your current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.