Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
- assist the General Manager in planning and managing the day-to-day operations of the Western and Chinese Restaurants of the business unit in providing quality F&B products and delivering excellent customer services;
- monitor and ensure the Club’s F&B service and culinary standards and facilities are maintained;
- achieve business results and manage cost base according to set budget targets;
- lead and contribute ideas to new projects, and develop innovative programmes and food promotions to enhance Members’ dining experience;
- ensure the team meets the Club’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
You should have:
a degree or higher diploma in hospitality, hotel or catering management;
a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in renowned hotels or well established catering operations, including a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience;
excellent business acumen and a solid understanding of local and international F&B trends;
strong leadership with excellent planning and organisation skills. Experience in renovation and project planning would be an advantage;
excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
How to Apply:
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club’s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.