SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Food Certification Auditor
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Others
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
- Carry out hygiene audit or supplier audit for registered firms based on global procedure and checklists and provide integrity audits reports with recommendation to the customers
- Coordinate with the technical and clerical staff to ensure efficient operation and optimum utilization of department service
- Manage the project from the hygiene auditing program
- Liaise with personnel in other departments/divisions/affiliates regarding hygiene auditing and training arrangement
- Interact and communicate with customers relating to hygiene auditing, training and laboratory testing
- Safely keep all auditing reports and training records
- Prepare hygiene training materials, design and tailor –made training course and conduct the training course to the customers
- Degree holder in Food/Science or related disciplines with 3 years’ relevant experience
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.