ESF Centre Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. The English Schools Foundation was established by the Hong Kong Government in 1967. ESF currently operates five secondary schools, nine primary schools and a school...
Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation.
The English Schools Foundation was established by the Hong Kong Government in 1967. ESF currently operates five secondary schools, nine primary schools and a school for students with special educational needs across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Two all-through Private Independent Schools and five kindergartens are operated by ESF’s affiliated company, ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL), which also offers English language classes and sports activities.
ESF owns and operates a residential property portfolio across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories.
To better manage this important asset, ESF seeks to appoint an experienced professional to the role of Foreman.
Reporting directly to the Senior Technical Officer, this role is critical to ensure that the delivery of repairs and maintenance works are undertaken in a professional and to a good standard of workmanship. In addition, the Foreman will assist the Senior Technical Officer to manage a team of technicians and make recommendations to improve service delivery.
- To perform inspection, repair and maintenance work, repair, alteration and improvement for all M&E and building installations / system assigned to maintain optimal operation and system availability;
- To manage the team to ensure performance and quality works are delivered to the client;
- To ensure that there are no minor defects to any of the ESF portfolio in which the technical team are able to undertake;
- For those defects that require a specialist or term contractor to undertake to work with the AMM to ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner and in the most cost effective way.
- To carryout regular and ad-hoc inspection to M&E system, building fabric and plant rooms.
- To carryout daily repairing and maintenance work according to work orders and instructions.
- To carryout alteration or improvement work according to instructions.
- To attend emergency repairing work and typhoon duty.
- To attend / monitor contractor’s work assigned by senior.
- 負責協助大廈主管進行各類型大廈檢察, 維修, 改裝, 機電及改善工程工作以確保大廈之系統正常運•
- Minimum 2 - 5 years working experience in Facilities/Asset Management or Property Maintenance or related field
- Proficiency in spoken English and Chinese and written Chinese.
- This post will be based in the ESF site office located in North Point.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Enquiries are welcomed from experienced candidates with a property management or facility management background.
Closing Date: 11 Dec 2016
For enquiries, please contact Ben Po at email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue" at the bottom of the page.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.