Baker Tilly Hong Kong Restructuring and Recovery Limited is one of the firms approved by the Hong Kong Official Receiver’s Office to undertake Court winding up assignments with substantial assets. Our corporate advisory team is one of the most respected in Hong Kong. This specialized team has over 25 years of experience of providing corporate advisory services in the area of restructuring and insolvency to local and international clients in both Hong Kong and Mainland China.
We are also delighted to be an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the number 8 accounting and business network worldwide.
As a result of new clients and new work, we are now adding to our team at senior level. We are therefore currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join our team specializing in forensic, restructuring, corporate advisory and insolvency areas:
Forensic / Restructuring / Corporate Advisory / Insolvency – Senior Accountants (Ref: S)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Accounting > Taxation
Accounting > Others
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
- Member of HKICPA or other related professional bodies
- University graduates (degree in accounting preferred), with at least two years working experience in CPA firm
- Relevant knowledge and experience in corporate restructuring / insolvency and corporate advisory services. Detailed knowledge of insolvency related work is a definite advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of PC applications (Chinese Word processing is an advantage)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese is essential (fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer 5-day work, excellent professional development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” or to
Personal data provided by job applications will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.