FP& A Lead
- Fast Paced Multinational
- Asia Pacific Role
- Excellent Career Prospect
Our client is in the Online and Technology sector with operations in Asia Pacific. Hong Kong is their APAC hub and currently, they are seeking for an experienced and dynamic FP&A professional to join their finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be part of a lean team at the APAC level overseeing 15 countries, covering all the Financial Planning and Analysis duties . You will work with multiple business units and divisions, producing accurate and timely reports and forecasts. This role will see you playing a critical part in the annual budgeting exercise for APAC, liaising with cross function teams and deep diving in their operations, facilitating commercial and business plans production.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Big 4 qualified accountants and a degree in Finance or Economics
- Minimum 10 years of FP&A experience gained in reputable multinationals
- International work experience is highly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and influence decision making based on analytics
- Wiliness to travel occasionally around APAC
- Fluent English and Chinese both written and verbal is a MUST
*FA-LI Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL40586 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.