Front-End / Full-Stack / Web / Mobile Developer - Hedge Fund based in HK - Permanent Role
|Skill||Full-Stack, Web Development, Mobile Development, Software Development|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Application Development
Digital / Web / Mobile > App Development
|Salary (HKD)||$30,000 - $70,000|
In this role, you will design and implement the front-end and user interface for a greenfield project supporting quantitative research and live trading activities. You are expected to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Leverage modern technologies to build cutting-edge software including advanced visualizations of data
- Ensure consistent delivery of software releases and hand-over to end-users
- Work along-side the existing ecosystem of latency-sensitive in-house and commercial trading technologies
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- 2-8 years in front-end Web or Mobile development
- Experience implementing real-time data visualization, not necessarily in finance
- Experience implementing multi-threaded server-based solutions for web applications
- Hands-on experience with at least one JS library (jQuery or React) and CSS library (Bootstrap, SASS, LESS)
- Experience deploying to cloud-based platforms (AWS, GAE, Azure, OpenStack, Bluemix, Heroku…)
- Passion for UI design
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following languages: Java / Golang (Go) / Python
- Operational knowledge of Git, MySQL, Bash scripting, Linux
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of MVC patterns
- Familiarity with Scrum, TDD, Extreme Programming and DevOps will be highly regarded.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or related degrees
- Mathematically-inclined mind with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
Candidates with less experience may be considered for a junior developer or mid-level developer role.
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.