We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
Full Stack Developer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Others
- Work closely with designers, project managers and engineers in driving user goals.
- Front end and backend development on web applications
- Deliver and maintain high quality interface implementation to enable a great user experience.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with web development
- Proficient in PHP, node.js, Visual Studio/.Net
- Hands-on experience in PHP and related framework (e.g. Yii, Symfony, CakePHP)
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Self-motivated, self-learning and good self-management
- Knowledge in UX/UI design and image editing skill is a big plus
- Able to work independently and able communicate with client directly
- Excellent communicate skill in English, Mandarin and Cantonese