EF Language Solutions Hong Kong Limited is a division of EF Education First and the world's largest online English school. EF Education First is the world's largest private education company that has helped 15 million people learn a new language or travel aboard. Founded in 1965, EF now operates 400 schools and offices in 50 countries with more than 34,000 employees.
EF is considered in the industry as an education expert. We combine cutting edge technologies and pedagogical breakthroughs to create a revolutionary blended learning solution, which is built around task based learning through the Learn, Try & Apply processes, which includes our university-certified multimedia courseware, teacher led classes and social activities to ensure students can improve their English proficiency faster than ever before.
In Hong Kong, we have opened 4 learning centers to provide top quality academic and social services that continuously exceed students’ expectations. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now seeking talented individuals who enjoy working in a satisfying and fulfilling environment to join our winning team in Hong Kong. While great people are our most important and valued resource, we promise long term career development opportunities on a regional and global level for the right candidate - You can get to the top with us!
Full Time English Language Teachers
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||MPF, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
Education / Training > Teacher - Tertiary / Vocational
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to work in our Hong Kong centers to provide instructions in English as a second language for our adult students. The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
- English proficiency at native speaking level a must. Cantonese fluency is an advantage but not a must.
- An ability to work within an existing structured teaching method
- A degree holder and CELTA / TEFL / TESOL qualified or equivalent qualifications
- Classroom experience with students at all levels
- Teaching experience with students who are non-native English speakers is strongly preferred
- An ability to lead and participate in workshops and social events as well as some marketing and sales activities
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing
- Vocation for teaching service, friendliness and patience
- Ability to work in Hong Kong preferred (sponsorship available for qualified candidates with the right credentials)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary and availability to email@example.com.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.