Cana Elite is a leading education centre in Hong Kong. Cana was founded by graduates from Cambridge University, MIT and University of Toronto. We believe in providing quality education to the local Hong Kong community and we have strong commitment in social services.
CANA Elite provides quality international education to the Hong Kong community. We offer academic tuition, admissions consultation, enrichment programs, and publication to prepare students for an international education. We have a high quality teaching and admin team from a diverse background and we offer comprehensive training and excellent career development opportunities for them. You are welcome to visit our website to know more about us: www.canaelite.com.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about quality education to join our rapidly growing teaching team. The tutor will provide individualized and small group lessons to students preparing to write the GCSE, GCE A-level and IB Exams. We see tutors as our partners and core stone of the centre and therefore we do invest to grow our tutors.
Full-time/Part-time IB/GCE Economics Tutors.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Location||Sheung Wan, Shek Mun|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Dental plan, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
We are looking for Full-time/Part-time IB/GCE Economics Tutors.
- Provide individualized and small group lessons to students preparing to take the IB, GCSE, GCE A-level, SAT, ACT and AP Exams.
- Mark and evaluate students’ performance and device study plan to motivate and assist students in their study.
- Assist in publishing study guides and workbooks.
- Prepare notes and lesson plans for courses
- Prepare notes, handouts, exercise and assessment for students.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Academic background in Economics or relative subjects
- 80th percentile score on the IB, GCE, HKAL, SAT or an equivalent examination
- be enthusiastic and dynamic
- have excellent communication skills
- previous teaching experience is a definite asset
- previous experience in taking the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams is a definite asset.
Salary rate and Benefits
As a full time staff, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, marriage leave and paternity leave
- Overtime payment
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including outpatient, hospitalization, specialist, Chinese herbalist and dental services
- Promotion opportunities
- Team building activities
- Sports morning
Sheung Wan Branch
Address: 201, 203-205, 135 Bonham Strand Trade Centre, 135 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan.
Address: Unit H, 6/F, Kings Wing Plaza I, 3 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun (MTR Exit C), N.T.