ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Fund Accountant (fresh grads to 5 years experience are also welcome)
|Work exp||Less than 1 year To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Tai Kok Tsui|
|Benefits||5-day week, Statutory holidays|
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Banking / Finance > Fund Management / Hedge Fund
This role requires the jobholder to work closely with the other team members and other department within Securities Services Department to ensure timely delivery of accurate reports to clients. Job duties include
- Prepare NAV calculations
- Monitor investment compliance
- Prepare financial statements and other financial related reports (as agreed) with the clients
- Maintain books and accounts of the funds
- File records of correspondences and processed instructions for audit purposes
- Participate in system migration UAT
- Deliver accurate and timely report to Clients
- Complete valuation and compliance checklist accurately and timely
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, Group Compliance policy.
- Responsible for delivering the NAV calculations and Reports of the assigned funds to clients in accurate and timely manner.
- Take part in different projects for service improvement.
- Tertiary degree or above in accounting or relevant disciplines
- Excellent written and oral English
- Team player, good interpersonal skill
- Sound PC skills
- Solid financial and/ or accounting experience is preferable
- Previous involvement in projects is advantageous
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
Interested parties please share full resumes with current/last and expected salaries with Ms. Carmen Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org