Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Responsible for the landscaping for the Resort area, including the Park, the 2 hotels in the Resort, Public Transport Interchange and Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre.
- Follow instructions given by Senior Gardeners, Specialist and Managers and work with Senior Gardener and Groundskeepers to maintain the plants and landscape in their prime conditions by using gardening tools or powered tools, such as hedge shear, grass bitter, push mower
- Reinstall or replace dead or unwanted plants on designated planting areas
- Irrigate hanging baskets and pot plants which are not connected with automatic irrigation sprinkles
- Prepare for emergency recovery work during or after inclement weather such as after typhoons and thunderstorms
- Basic training in large scale landscape maintenance. Knowledge of different ornamental plants and the proper ways to maintain them.
- Class 2 driving license
- Practical landscape maintenance experience and work well with others
- Knowledge of using powered gardening tools safely
- Knowledge of common garden pests
- Work at overnight shift between 12:00am and 09:45am
- May require to work on weekends and public holidays
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.