The French International School of Hong Kong (FIS), is a private school, created, co-shared and managed by the Parents. FIS Hong Kong is linked by convention to the Agency for French Teaching Abroad, a national administrative body. This convention guarantees that the French curriculum is taught in conformity with the National Education instructions, allows the school to present students to the national examinations (“Brevet” & “Baccalauréat”) and validates all school decisions regarding students’ university guidance.
1 School, 2 Streams
The FIS offers two streams, French and International.
The French stream (bilingual classes included) follows the programs enacted by the French Ministry of Education and has approximately 2000 students registered.
The international stream follows a curriculum broadly based on the UK curriculum with an international focus leading to IGCSE (University of Cambridge International Examinations) and the International Baccalaureate (IBO Geneva) Diploma. It has approximately 600 students registered.
Gardener and Maintenance Technician
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Others > Others
GARDENER and MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The French International School is looking for a gardener/maintenance technician. This position is available from mi-October 2016.
Working under the supervision of our Facilities Manager, the person will perform:
- Maintenance of gardens and planters on 3 sites;
- Able to perform daily checking, maintenance and repair of all equipments and buildings in the premises of F.I.S. all handyman works and logistic supports;
- Daily report to the Chief Maintenance;
- Sense of initiative, dynamic, dedicated with rigor and organization;
- Compliance with safety rules;
- Able to work within a team and/or alone;
- Car/ Light goods vehicles driving license with real driving experience;
- Good English necessary, French will be an advantage.
25 days holidays per year and attractive package.
Please submit a complete CV with salary expectations before 8th May to Human Resources Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.