The General Manager of MKS Shenzhen is responsible for managing the overall manufacturing operations of the organization. This role will report into MKS Operations management in the United States. This is a high-visibility and comprehensive role which has responsibility for all facets of the operation of a ~300 person manufacturing facility, including, but not limited to manufacturing, technical, financial, operational and administrative oversight of the operation.
Leads the organization to develop, implement and achieve MKS’s Vision, Mission & Values.
- The position requires a senior level manager who has experience managing a large workforce in China.
- The candidate is required to speak fluently in Chinese and English. Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a must.
- Experience managing a large-scale, technical, manufacturing operation is a requirement. Experience in the semiconductor market is very helpful, but not required.
- The candidate will have had experience doing general business in Asia and should have managed an Asian manufacturing facility.
The General Manager will have overall responsibility for long-term strategic planning of the organization and will have responsibility for the following:
- Plan, organize, direct and run the day to day operations. Directing all efforts to achieve operational excellence
- Responsible for production output, highest quality product and on-time delivery
- Financial management of the China manufacturing facility
- Organizational development and staffing
- All aspects of logistical and supply chain management.
- Monitor and control operational costs including budget management
- Oversee planning, utilization and improvement of overall facilities & manpower capacity and manufacturing processes of the plant.
- Act as Lawful Agent of MKS China. This includes but is not limited to having signatory authority on all applications, registrations & other documents required in routine company business. Ensuring the company complies with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Gives direction to direct reports who may be responsible for each function as necessary to execute operational strategy, and standardization of the work process across functions worldwide.
- Provides leadership and coaching to direct reports and oversees their work performance.
- Monitors operations and leads corrective actions
- Experience in Low Volume high mix manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively interface with Sr. Executives, direct reports, colleagues, partners & customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess a thorough understanding of ops management, including leadership skills and tactics, and have demonstrated use of these skills in the past.
- Knowledge and skills identified above are typically acquired through 18+ years of operational management experience and 5+ years Sr. management experience in a Manufacturing equipment industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required with Masters preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thanks.