Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT?
Your career in shiny, happy, hip, innovative, edgy hospitality starts here!At Ovolo Hotels we move fast, have fun, and redefine what a boutique hotel can be. Something special is going on here – here is your opportunity to be part of it!
General Manager, HR
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Flexible working hours, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious and tenacious General Manager, HR to work closely with our senior leadership team to ensure the business drives commercial performance through attracting, training, engaging and retaining the very best talent with a focus on delivering the best in customer experience. This is an all-encompassing role which requires a strong blend of strategic and operational experience.
Culturally, you'll need to feel at home operating at pace, be high energy, thriving on change and enjoy operating strategically, as well as rolling your sleeves up to get the job done. We are looking for people with who offer fresh-thinking and a pragmatic, commercial approach to HR. You'll need to be bright, able to think on your feet and have a down-to-earth, straight-forward style; evidence of building authentic relationships, inspiring and gaining trust at all levels will be key.
Who you are…
- Have HR leadership experience and an impressive track-record of partnering at an executive level
- This is a lifestyle hospitality business and you’ll have a very clear passion for the sector
- Thrive in a dynamic, incredibly fast-paced sector
- Ooze credibility at the most senior level, demonstrate impeccable interpersonal skills and have a genuine desire for delivering high standards, creating business success and a strong commitment to customer service
- Listen and understand the underlying causes and solutions to people puzzles
- Adapt quickly to varied personalities and challenge assumptions creatively
- Be practical, responsive, and commercial and provide quick turnaround
- Advise thoroughly but pragmatically on employment law
- Be accurate with detail and see tasks through to completion
This role offers the opportunity to work with an outstanding team and be part of an exciting future.