AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals. AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms. To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
General Manager, Shopping Mall Leasing Head( Southern China)
|Work exp||12 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Construction / Property > Others
|Salary (HKD)||Min. $80,000|
Our Client is a prestige Property developer in China. They are looking for a high caliber to base China for their China portfolio
- Responsible for the leasing and management of Group China’s portfolio (Shopping Mall)
- Overall responsibility for the smooth and quality operation·
- Ensures the properties deliver first class management and maintenance service to its customers, and recommends improvement where necessary.
- Maintains a high occupancy rate whilst maximising return on investment.
- Maintains a good mix of tenants appropriate for the market positioning, achieves target rentals and maximises return
- Takes part in ad hoc and new projects for the improvement of the properties as and when required.
- Maintains good working relationships with relevant Government departments
- Analyses market trends and conditions to establish rental levels and for retail properties consumer preferences.
- Formulates & reviews leasing strategy, tenant mix and commercial terms for management’s consideration.
- Negotiates new lettings and renewal of leases to achieve optimal results, and ensures proper documentation is prepared.
- Prepares and evaluates annual and five year budgets and undertake effective tracking and control of income and expenditure.
- Develops and maintains good relations with tenants, prospects and market practitioners.
- Provide leasing and management input to other departments of SPL on new developments as and when required.
- Undertakes pre-opening and opening arrangement for new developments, if so required.
- University graduate with over 15 years post qualification experience in Leasing and Property Management (retail) with reputable organisations.
- Professional qualification in Surveying or equivalent would be an asset.
- Exposure in working with foreign companies in the PRC, and in liaising with international companies/clients would be an advantage.
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong sense of market, and attention to details.
- Fluent English & Mandarin.
- Station in China
Interested parties, pls kindly send us your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com