Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
GMAT/ SAT Instructor. Permanent Part-Time Role.
|Employment type||Part Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Training & Development
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
Education / Training > Teacher - Tertiary / Vocational
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a part-time GMAT/ SAT trainer for standardised admission tests with a leading Hong Kong provider. Experience teaching GMAT is essential in this role which will includes approximately 25 work hours a month.
- Train students mostly in GMAT, but also SSAT, SAT, ACT, TOEFL and IELTS courses
- Be available to teach 25 hours a month on times and days discussed previously.
- Coordinate with the center’s service and academic support staff to ensure student needs are met.
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital resources provided to them.
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, and take attendance for all classes taught turned in to management.
- Help in marketing activities such as seminars, exhibitions, trial lessons, consultations, etc.
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum, preferably from a renowned US institution/Ivy League
- Minimum ONE year experience in teaching or tutoring the relevant tests (SSAT, SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTs, GMAT, etc.)
- Dynamic, engaging presenter with a proven ability to motivate others
- High energy level and ability to engage students, particularly high school students
- Excellent presentation & communication skills; Native English speaker
- A genuine sensitivity to the needs of all students
- Active and ongoing classroom management
- Native-level English.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com