The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY OUR MISSIONThe most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.OUR PROMISEAn uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident...
The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit .http://www.nielsen.com/
Through the Graduate Analyst position, you will gain valuable technical and business skills, learn how to best serve our clients, collaborate with colleagues and solve problems creatively, and get to know more about our business, the company culture, as well as all the skills that fuel the organizational growth.
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects
- Provide administrative and operational support in research projects
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles
- Deliver quality client services in timely and precise manner and meet the company's quality standards
- Prepare proposal and credential presentations
- Be directly accountable for analyses, charting and perform quality checks on all reports
Typical Position Pre-requisites:
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in Marketing / Business / Economics / Social Science / Statistics
- 2016 & 2017 graduates
- Inquisitive and passionate in Market Research
- Strong client focus and proactiveness
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in both English & Cantonese
If you are interested in finding out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please apply online https://www.ajinga.com/job-detail-new/13483/c/
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company
January 31, 2017