DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Step up to the future of banking at dbs.com/careers
Graduate Associate Programme - Technology & Operations, Hong Kong - 160001V7
The DBS Graduate Associate – Technology & Operations Programme is a specialised development programme that will give candidates with a passion for technology and operations a leg-up in the banking industry.
This 24-month programme will equip candidates with the skills and know-how to carve a successful career in technology and operations within the bank. Candidates will experience two 11-month stints in specific functions within the bank’s Technology and Operations, and go through six weeks of Campus Training.
Our Graduate Associates will go through comprehensive training to equip them with essential skills to deliver first class customer service such as banking and finance knowledge, process / project management skills and personal development skills to manage people effectively.
Through structured job rotations, candidates will gain deeper insight into the specific functions in Technology and Operations. Candidates will also benefit from mentorship and networking opportunities with top executives – experiences that will give them valuable industry insight.
* A second-class honours degree or master’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university or institution, and less than two years’ work experience. We believe that your attributes are far more important than your discipline.
* For candidates with strong innovative mindset to transform the banking industry and are ready to face the enriching and exciting challenges.
* Experience in leadership roles, with a proven track record of handling challenging projects.
* Adaptability, creativity, decisiveness and resilience, and demonstrations of good interpersonal and communication skills.
Steps for application:
1. Visit our career page at https://www.dbs.com/careers
2. Click “Graduate Programmes” --> “Graduate Programmes”
3. Choose “Graduate Associate – T & O (HK & Indonesia)” at the middle part of the page for the DBS Technology and Operations Graduate Associate Program (2017 intake) in Hong Kong
4. Click “Apply now”
5. Please note that the system will first direct you to the Joyful Journey game. Please complete the Joyful Journey quest as a prerequisite for your application. As soon as the game is completed, you can start filling up our online application; Please use the same email address for the game and job application)
Kindly submit an online application before 23 December 2016.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.