A premier global consultancy, Ramboll Environ is trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues. We have earned a reputation for technical and scientific excellence, innovation and client service. We have 2100 professionals working across 128 offices in 26 countries. Our global staff represents a wide variety of engineering, scientific, public health and regulatory affairs disciplines. Ramboll Environ offers excellent benefits, competitive compensation and significant opportunities for professional growth.
We are seeking high calibre candidates to fill the following vacancies as well as in one or more of the areas in the environmental assessment, ecology, land contamination, IEC/ETL, and environmental due diligence. The successful candidates should have a strong technical background; excellent project management skills; sound and relevant working experiences; capability to support and develop clients; and team spirit.
Graduate Environmental Consultant
|Employment type||Full Time|
Engineering > Industrial Engineering
Engineering > Materials Handling Engineering
Science / Lab / Research > Environmental Science / Waste Management
- Degree holder in Environmental Science / Engineering or related disciplines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Have the ability to work independently and effectively with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office and relevant technical software
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Consultants to monitor and audit the EM&A works on site;
- Conduct product and technology research as applicable to projects;
- Communication and coordination with internal teams and clients.