Global Reach, Local Knowledge
The Appco Group is recognised as one of the leading sales and marketing companies in the world today.
Based in 29 countries with more than 800 offices worldwide, Appco delivers hundreds of thousands of new customers to the clients on a daily basis and has developed a comprehensive results-driven sales campaign framework that combined with our unique outcome base fee structure is proven time and time again to be the most cost effective channel in the marketing mix.
Globally we deal with a wide range of products and services in more than 14 industries including telecommunications, pay TV, broadband, insurance, fundraising, consumer products, energy, home efficiency, home security, financial services, training and education courses, sports marketing, and magazine and newspaper subscriptions.
If you are passionate and looking for a promising career in events, sales and marketing, Appco Group could well be the right choice. JOIN US!
Graduate Leader Program (Events, Sales and Marketing)
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
- Be coached and mentored by senior trainers and managers.
- Gain exposure in Human Commercial™
- Go through in-house training (Client, Customer Service, Events Manual, Sales and Communication Techniques)
- International Experience- branch office visits, involve in sales and marketing activities in different marketing channels and attending leadership seminars.
- Network with the top managers worldwide.
- Cycle of Development ( From Executive to Management Level)
- Promote brand identity through face to face marketing
- Sales Promotion and Branding Awareness
- Organizing, planning and set-up event location sites daily (Shopping Malls, MTR Stations, Convention Centre, Roadshows and Commercial Buildings).
- Brainstorming and developing marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition
- Provide training for new executives and trainers daily.
- Be familiar with client’s products and services
- Human resource development and people management
- Diploma holder and above (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Must be self-motivated and initiative
- Vibrant individuals and challenge-seekers
- Able to take up leadership roles
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese