Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.computershare.com
Computershare Plan Managers (HK/China) is the largest provider of Employee Share Plan management services in Hong Kong and China and currently counts amongst 100+ of the most influential publicly listed Clients companies as clients where we manage all aspects of their Employee Share Plan.
Further develop your skills and experience in this developing role... Client focused international career opportunity!
- Strong team culture
- International career opportunity
Graduate Project Coordinator
|Work exp||No work experience To 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Others
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Banking / Finance > Project / Export Finance
With the successful establishment of our business in HK/China, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our client implementation team as a Project Coordinator.
The client Implementation team is responsible for:
- The implementation of employee share plans for HK and US-listed companies
- The implementation of new processes and tools
- Provide ongoing support to internal client service and operation teams and external clients
The key responsibilities of a Project Coordinator:
- Assist in managing all aspect of new clients implementation
- Execute day to day tasks and manage projects according to deadlines
- Co-operate with colleagues around the globe, mainly from the UK and Australia on system management and enhancement
- Analyse and manage clients’ employee share plans data; Manage clients’ expectation and setting realistic timeframes to deliver consistent, timely and exceptional services to clients
- Responding to written, emailed and telephone enquiries from clients and internal teams
- Assist team leader as required
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate is expected to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in project management
- Strong client orientation and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Attention to details, analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- High-calibre fresh graduates will also be considered
Being a Type 1 Licenser of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commissions will be highly regarded. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates who are looking for the next step in your career with international exposure.