FDM Group is an international IT services provider with centres in the UK, Mainland Europe, North America and Asia. FDM services over 160 clients worldwide in 8 service areas: Project Management Office, Business Analysis, Data and Operations, Testing, Development, Production Support, MX.3 Production Support and Client Training.
We train tomorrow’s IT professionals in our award-winning Academies, and to date FDM has trained thousands of individuals to the highest industry standards, specialising in either: Project/Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Software Testing, Java or .NET Development, Production Support and Murex. These talented professionals are freshly trained and ready to make a positive impact on your business. In fact, our innovative approach is already working for some of the most prominent businesses in the world, with solutions tailored to meet specific needs.
FDM is renowned for its superior performance and high-class solutions, which are tailored to suit individual clients and projects. A profound understanding of current technologies allows FDM to deliver even the most complex projects successfully. Our flexible approach continues to add value across the globe, which is why many of our clients have been loyal to FDM for decades.
Role and Key Skills
Reporting to the APAC Graduate Recruitment Manager and working alongside the UK and US Graduate Recruitment teams, the key responsibilities of this role are: graduate recruitment, supporting and running internal events. This role operates in a high pressure, high volume, target based environment therefore the ideal role incumbent needs to be extremely organised, task orientated, self-motivated, resilient, focused, work independently and as part of the team and of critical importance - effectively communicate with all levels of seniority both within and outside of the business.
There are ample opportunities to progress within the FDM Group once an individual has demonstrated they are willing to work hard, achieve results and build strong relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Review and assess incoming applications to the Graduate Programme.
· Respond to incoming applicant enquiries in a highly professional and positive manner.
· Conduct telephone interviews.
· Facilitate internal assessment days.
· Follow up with successful candidates to ensure the end to end Recruitment process is successfully concluded.
· Gain a thorough understanding of the FDM business model
· Contribute to the facilitation of mobile assessment centres.
· Co-ordinate internal ‘Open Evenings’ at Hong Kong office
· Establish, build and grow relationships with internal FDM staff through effective communication, consistency and the provision of a highly professional service.
· Complete any other work as required by the management team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Professional and outgoing approach
· Excellent time management abilities
· Team player
· Fully IT literate
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Able to work under pressure and to targets
· Extensive administration abilities
· Dedicated to career progression within FDM
Desirable criteria (not essential)
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Experience of working in a target based environment
· Previous experience of interviewing
· Good understanding of the IT industry and graduate market
· Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com